Thursday, September 18, 2014

Grey Day

Today is the Ireland I had prepared to find when I started this trip. It is a very grey day with nary a bit of sun in sight. It is cold and windy and in my brief walk outdoors I was becoming chilled to the bone. So I will stay inside and read. I've got a well stocked Kindle to keep me entertained. That was the plan for this place - relax and prepare myself to return to real life.

I checked the train schedule and might go into Dublin tomorrow if I feel up to it. It is a pretty short trip and the train station is only 1.5 miles (2500 meters) up the road. I would love to see Merrion Park and the Trinity College area before I go.

But today I'm staying put and allow my well-traveled feet a break. It is so peaceful here. I'm rather enjoying it quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment